The Inspire Yoga Difference
Yoga class styles at Inspire showcase individuality, not corporate conformity.
Talented instructors teach to student’s needs, not to a flow chart. Unique vinyasa, slow flow, hatha, and yin classes are new every day. Expect to feel welcome as you walk in and leave inspired when you float out.
Trust Inspire Yoga’s passion to bring out the best in you.
CLASS STYLES FOR ANY LEVEL
Where Do You Want to Start?
- Diverse and integrated posture sequences from foundational through advanced poses
- All-Levels Welcome environment with modifications and advanced options
- New and Unique Sequence of poses with each class
- Expect to sweat
- Deeply stretch muscles and release fascia while building strength and endurance
- All-levels yoga class with infrared heat
- Get started on your path to an INSPIRE class at half the speed!
- Expect to sweat
Slow Flow (Non-Heated)
- Focuses on improving flexibility and strength through a variety of hatha-based yoga postures
- Achieve all of the mind-body benefits with a little less sweat
- Beneficial for all levels of practice and experience
- Relaxed, passive postures held for 3-5 minutes at a time
- Gentle seated stretches release tension in the connective tissues of the body
- Will not make you sweat; All levels welcome
- Great for relaxation and release of physical, mental, and emotional tensions
Best Class Style for Beginners?
We constantly ask the community for feedback. It is how we all improve. Hear their answer to this question and lots more! Take two yoga classes yourself and then send us your thoughts.
Train privately with your favorite instructor through lessons tailored for your needs and schedule. Ask questions along the way of certified instructors who care about your health and fitness.
Small Group Private Classes are now the most popular request. We call it BYOF – Bring Your Own Friends!
Is Today Your First Visit?
Enjoy your first two weeks at Inspire! Try at least two class styles with our New Client Offer!